[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Architecture Test - New with ROS

Duane Benson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 21:23:04 UTC 2018

Not sure of your constraints... you mentioned cloud, but it's not clear to me if that means they must be Internet connected.

Otherwise, this sounds like an interesting application for a mesh network with xbee or similar radio modules.  That's on my list of things to try once I master ROS itself and have my robot(s) cruising around outdoors.

If you're not familiar with xbee radios, they are available at most hobbyist electronics suppliers in many forms depending on your communications requirements.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/architecture-test-new-with-ros/3748/2) or reply to this email to respond.