[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] ROS DevOps Engineer

robojoe ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 22:55:05 UTC 2018

Advanced Robotics Group is looking for select individuals who are seriously good at what they do and want to join a small elite team defying conventional wisdom regarding what is possible with robotics.

**Summary:**
As a DevOps Engineer youll be designing and assisting in the setup and maintenance of build/release infrastructure and processes. You will enhance reliability and accelerate deployments. You will think broadly and shun superficial fixes.

**Must haves:**
* 5+ years experience in software development and DevOps including 2+ years in DevOps in a Linux environment
* Proficiency with standard DevOps workflows and tools
* Experience with Jenkins, Git/Github, and Linux package management
* Experience scripting with Bash and Python
* Experience with system integration
* Experience developing in Linux
* Demonstrated strong software engineering and design fundamentals
* Fluency in C/C++
* Excellent general structured problem-solving skills
* Strong analytical abilities and debugging/troubleshooting skills
* Personal discipline to maintain strict confidentiality instinctively
* Desire to make a multi-year commitment
* BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field

**Nice to haves:**

* Experience with embedded development
* MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field

**About Advanced Robotics Group, LLC:**

We are a small, driven team of technology experts with decades of robotics experience between us. Were refining and developing non-consumer robots to execute multiple tasks with fully autonomous operations in demanding environments, and we are doing this by applying, extending and connecting open-sourced technologies with our own proprietary approaches for new capabilities. Weve modularized our technologies, enabling our solutions to stay in the lead, and are using on-site, full-scale physical testing for quick, high-quality, real-world development feedback.

Due to the confidential nature of our activities, we arent able to share specifics with you now, but know that these robotics solutions will have a significant impact on both safety and the environment, thus making the world just a little bit better.

Our hands are on the future. Are you ready to join us?

Company website: [https://AdvancedRoboticsGroup.com](https://AdvancedRoboticsGroup.com)

Apply Here: [https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/ad087a02](https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/ad087a02)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-devops-engineer/3898/1) or reply to this email to respond.