[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 on microcontrollers with RIOT

Romain Reignier ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 13:26:05 UTC 2018

Hi @astralien3000

It's great to have some news about that project!

I am following your work since the beginning because I am very interested in using ROS2 on microcontrollers.

I remember that you used to use the 802.15.4 wireless connectivity of the Atmel SAMR21 to communicate between 2 microcontrollers. Do you have a wired communication now or a least one with a computer? I have quickly looked at the repo and did not find the answer.

Because, as a Eurobot competitor, I am not used of the wireless communication between the components inside a robot.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-on-microcontrollers-with-riot/1293/12) or reply to this email to respond.