[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 on microcontrollers with RIOT

Víctor Mayoral Vilches ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 18:22:57 UTC 2018

Fantastic! I'll allocate time for it and have a look then in the following weeks.

[quote="astralien3000, post:14, topic:1293"]
Im looking forward to have more information on your project.
[/quote]

I'm also eager to share more. I hope this will happen soon. Certainly, knowing attitudes like yours, I'll advocate to try and establish paths for contributions as soon as possible.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-on-microcontrollers-with-riot/1293/15) or reply to this email to respond.