[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Waffle Pi - Raspberry Pi Camera applications

Ryuwoon Jung ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 01:09:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

it was very long time since I uploaded my last video of autonomous driving.
BTW, new TurtleBot3 series - the TurtleBot3 Waffle Pi comes out with Raspberry Pi Model 3B and the Raspberry Pi Camera v2. They are very well-matched, having great performance on dealing with Images, Recognition works, and will give you more achievable solution by low-price.

Here is the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=98&v=AyZ5lcz5IzM

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-waffle-pi-raspberry-pi-camera-applications/3951/1) or reply to this email to respond.