[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Registration is open for ARIAC 2018 - $10, 000 first prize!

dhood ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:07:23 UTC 2018

We're happy to announce that dates are set for the 2018 Agile Robotics for Industrial Automation Competition (ARIAC):

ARIAC Code Available to Registrants: Monday, February 19th
Qualifier 1 Available: Monday, March 5th (Teams will have two weeks to complete Qualifier 1)
Qualifier 2 Available: Monday, April 2nd (Teams will have two weeks to complete Qualifier 2)
ARIAC Finals: May 11th  May 17th

We're expecting many teams to want to participate this year, especially given the prize purse. As a result we're capping the number of registrations that will be accepted. If you are interested in participating, **register soon**!

ARIAC Registration Page: http://bit.ly/ariac2018

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/registration-is-open-for-ariac-2018-10-000-first-prize/3805/2) or reply to this email to respond.