[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 support: ROS Answers?

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 08:57:21 UTC 2018

I don't feel strongly about it actually.

The clean cut that ROS2 was/is supposed to be would perhaps make a separate forum a possibility - it seems like it's mostly newcomers to the community that are really using it. I can see why you'd be hesitant to do that though (duplicate infrastructure, community fragmentation, etc).

>From my personal experience I know that finding Q&As relevant to people's problems is already impossible/hard enough (especially for newcomers) judging from the nr of (near) duplicates (that or they just don't search). Adding a few more ROS distributions will probably not significantly change this situation.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-support-ros-answers/2620/23) or reply to this email to respond.