[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Presentation and some doubts

Antonino Vara ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 17:48:11 UTC 2018

Hello everybody!

my name is Antonino Vara. I'm a teacher in a Secondary School in Spain and we want to build a robot. For this, we have thought to use a turtlebot platform. Firstly, we thought to use TB3 but now, due to discontinuing of Joule, we are thinking about using TB2.

Our local authorities are going to get the material we need but, before that, we are doing some texts. We have installed everything and we can control the turtlebot in Gazebo. We have built the map file in a YAML file but now we don't know how to add this to Gazebo.

I hope some of you can help us. I know we are going to need a lot of help in the near future.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Antonino

---