[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Fiducial Marker Based Localization System - Package Annoucement

Kye Morton ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 03:24:10 UTC 2018

You were right about the license, I don't get too many people looking at the work, so it was never much of a concern. I just updated it with a GNU Public License, which seems about right, although the commercial part never really was my forte.

Either way, if you're interested in my work, feel free to contact my directly. I don't want to hijack your thread any more than I have.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/fiducial-marker-based-localization-system-package-annoucement/4050/6) or reply to this email to respond.