[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [OpenEmbedded] Superflore & Open Embedded

Hunter L. Allen ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:32:22 UTC 2018

[quote="bulwahn, post:2, topic:3579"]
You should have a look at these three scripts that already can generate recipes:
[/quote]

I actually used these scripts when I wrote the [bitbake generator](https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/superflore/blob/eeac1a186a3b245a6a84ef61ebce4e5258a2f2a9/superflore/generators/bitbake/yocto_recipe.py).

[quote="bulwahn, post:2, topic:3579"]
Certain (non-ROS packaged) dependencies have no recipes yet, and they are sometimes quite difficult to write.
[/quote]

It would also be nice to get `rosdep` keys to resolve these dependencies. As for dependencies that don't already exist, I run into them from time to time with Gentoo (though most _do_ exist in the gentoo repository).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/superflore-open-embedded/3579/3) or reply to this email to respond.