[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Move_Base theory of operation

Pito Salas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 02:16:08 UTC 2018

I'm digging into navigation and experimenting with move_base. There are lots of good tutorials and I've done some of them. Also there's some documentation in the wiki, including a neat diagram. However I am looking for a little deeper explanation of the way the collection of  libraries and apis actually work. I've downloaded the code but that seems to be a level too deep. On the other hand the wiki and tutorials are very recipe driven.  (Naturally I've googled.)

Can you point me to some resource: web page, journal articles, blog post or anything? Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/move-base-theory-of-operation/3592/1) or reply to this email to respond.