[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Syncronized callbacks in ROS2

Jwang11 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 06:05:35 UTC 2018

Dirk, I am not sure I understand your point. So, if I'd like port message_filter which is originally in https://github.com/ros/ros_comm, you mean create a ros2 branch in ros_comm or create a directory under an existing ROS2 repo such as rclutils?

Actually, ros_comm ROS package include some other stuffs, e.g client libraries and introspect tools which were already into ROS2, under different repos.  However , message_filter which is under ros_comm/message_filter have not ported yet. Can you point the direction more clearly how to port message_filter from ros_comm/message_filter to ros2, which repo should it stay? thanks.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/syncronized-callbacks-in-ros2/2015/18) or reply to this email to respond.