[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Matching RGB image with Point Cloud

Rakshith Madhavan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:26:18 UTC 2018

I have two different sensors,one for capturing an RGB image (from an Intel RealSense SR300), and one for giving me a 3D Point Cloud(from a DUO MC stereo camera). How can I integrate the two? Is it possible to match the pixels of the RGB image to the points in the Point Cloud? I need a separate depth sensor because the SR300 does not work in the presence of ambient light.

Is there any method for this? Can it be done while retaining accuracy?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/matching-rgb-image-with-point-cloud/3619/1) or reply to this email to respond.