[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing ROS Docker Images for ARM and Debian

Mikael Arguedas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 22:49:17 UTC 2018

[quote="flixr, post:11, topic:2467"]
Ok, let me know if I can help with anything there
[/quote]

Regarding the update of the docker images, last build was 24 days ago apparently, so they should still have the previous version for indigo (kinetic and lunar received the nodelet update earlier so they have the new version already (https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/16248, https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/15631).
@ruffsl do we have a way to trigger rebuilds for the images in the official docker library ? or is our only way to submit an updated set of commit hashes?

As of buildfarm integration, that's something I'd like to see before the melodic release. The goal would be to modify [superflore](https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/superflore) to add a docker [entry point / "generator"](https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/superflore/tree/master/superflore/generators) and on the buildfarm side, create jobs to run it on syncs. I'll look into it in mor details in a few weeks and get the ball rolling.

[quote="flixr, post:11, topic:2467"]
On a sidenote: is there any possibility to get the debian packages for older versions from somewhere (i.e. from before the last sync)?
[/quote]

Unfortunately no, not that I'm aware of

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-ros-docker-images-for-arm-and-debian/2467/12) or reply to this email to respond.