[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [OpenEmbedded] Superflore & Open Embedded

Lukas Bulwahn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 18:11:13 UTC 2018

Hi @allenh1,

I am sorry but I don't think I can really help you there. A wild guess from the log is that a catkin-native dependencies is missing somewhere, but I think the problem is more difficult than just that.

If you look at the git history of the catkin.bbclass (https://github.com/bmwcarit/meta-ros/commits/master/classes/catkin.bbclass), you will notice that although I am the maintainer of meta-ros, I actually contributed only very few changes (and more general refactoring) to the catkin.bbclass. The currently best expert for the catkin.bbclass would actually be Dmitry.

@rojkov Can you possibly help here?

Lukas

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/superflore-open-embedded/3579/5) or reply to this email to respond.