[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] How to set number of parallel jobs in ROS2 building?

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 19:09:10 UTC 2018

[quote="mlotfy, post:5, topic:3723"]
Thanks for the confirmation. Didnt know that ament parallel actually work. How frequently does this issue repro?
[/quote]

Hard to quantify. I would say less than 5%. Otherwise we would run into it more frequently on the the buildfarm.

[quote="mlotfy, post:5, topic:3723"]
I think you have an extra 0 in the issue number, the issue is #145
[/quote]

Thanks for pointing it out, the `0` was supposed to be a `)` :wink:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-to-set-number-of-parallel-jobs-in-ros2-building/3723/6) or reply to this email to respond.