[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] ROS wiki favicon?

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 21:20:49 UTC 2018

I found that there was still a default favicon in the Moin Moin environment that would appear for resources that didn't declare the custom favicon path explicitly like most of the wiki pages. So if you loaded a resource directly you'd get the default favicon like this.

![alt_favicon|690x448](upload://ofOEzF6NcjsD8AbNCp01IR2dO6c.png)

There's a lot of browser caching on the favicon that makes it hard to debug. But I think it should be resolved now.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-wiki-favicon/3758/4) or reply to this email to respond.