[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Gazebo 9 Tutorial Party!

Jose Luis Rivero ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 19:03:14 UTC 2018

I've been uploading most of gazebo9 dependencies to Debian Sid in the last weeks but you are right, but we currently lack of some packages  to be able to test the whole thing from .debs. Most of the dependencies are still prereleases, as soon as the stable release is out I would work to get them available into Sid.

I can try to generate the missing .debs into our repository but no promises to have them ready before the end of tutorial review tomorrow.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/gazebo-9-tutorial-party/3761/3) or reply to this email to respond.