[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] TurtleBot3 software and firmware update and 'waffle_pi'

Ross Lunan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:07:52 UTC 2018

Darby, Following your good instructions and compiling the revised catkin_ws/src, I easily updated the ROS SBC TB3 and OpenCR software and very pleased that it all works well, including "rostopic echo /diagnostics" node that is very informative. I look forward to the new wiki to learn how to connect the new /sound Subscription that roswtf reports as unconnected. I note there is a reference to a Adafruit display driver in the TB3 github-Is that a future additional feature? A small request is make available the pdf version of the previous wiki.Thank you and your colleagues for their hard work and producing an excellent, fun and educational robot :).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/turtlebot3-software-and-firmware-update-and-waffle-pi/3729/7) or reply to this email to respond.