[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Turtlebot3 - Joule stalled

Cosmo Borsky ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 00:46:52 UTC 2018

Hi Michael,

Have you checked to see if there are settings within Ubuntu 16.04 for screensaver or power savings?

You should also check if you can update to the latest Linux kernel.

If you can type  `uname -r` in the terminal on your Intel Joule and post the output, I may be able to load up my Intel Joule with your versions and check to see if I encounter the same issue.

Please keep us updated on any other efforts you may try.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/turtlebot3-joule-stalled/2739/8) or reply to this email to respond.