[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] Input validation as a metric for quality

fkromer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 18:53:04 UTC 2018

[quote="gbiggs, post:2, topic:3732"]
There is some discussion related to input validation here:
[/quote]

In the meanwhile I summarized considerations about "Design by Contract" (which relates to input and output validation, could also be used for consistency checking on the node/nodelet level) and how it could be applied to ROS in one of my fun projects [rosdbc - README.md](https://github.com/fkromer/rosdbc#design-by-contract-dbc). It didn't reach "implementation phase". Don't assume any progress in implementation... I decided to retire that project and continue with a project in ROS2 whenever I find some time and motivation :slightly_smiling_face: However the projects `README.md` is probably a shorter read than the thread.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/input-validation-as-a-metric-for-quality/3732/3) or reply to this email to respond.