[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Maritime Robotics] Common message structures for UUVs?

Musa Morena Marcusso Manhães ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:42:59 UTC 2018

Some upcoming events that come to mind:

* IROS 2018 - Madrid
* ROSCon 2018 - Madrid (?) - I think it is not confirmed yet
* Breaking the Surface - Biograd na Moru, Croatia
* Maritime RobotX - Hawaii, US

I don't know how it could work to organize something like a workshop alongside any of these events (I think in Breaking the Surface it can be still proposed to organize a workshop session), if there is an interest from more people an workshop, it could still be done. All these events will happen from October to December of 2018.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/common-message-structures-for-uuvs/3737/13) or reply to this email to respond.