[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 2 B Turtle Naming Brainstorming

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:01:29 UTC 2018

Thank you for all the ideas so far :clap:

 To summarize the current proposals (removing / collapsing duplicates):

* Bashful Batagur
* B-Boy Turtle
* Bertie Turtle
* Bulldozer Turtle
* Bountiful Brer
* Bebop Bulldozer
* Baby|Bouncy|Browsing Bowser
* Brilliant ...

I think we will like not considered any of the following ones (for the mentioned reason):
* Bionic
  * collides with Ubuntu Bionic Beaver
* Breezy
  * collides with Ubuntu Breezy Badger
* Blue Box
  * similar to ROS Box Turtle
* Bog Turtle
  * similar to ROS Box Turtle
* Biomimetic
  * complexity of spelling considering international community
* Bodacious | Boisterous
  * complexity of spelling considering international community
* Big
  * close to the BIG-i robot

If anyone has more ideas please post them soonish. We plan to decide on the name within a week. Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-b-turtle-naming-brainstorming/3775/18) or reply to this email to respond.