[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] World ROS-I Day - July 11

Matt Robinson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 03:49:44 UTC 2018

[quote="mrobinson, post:1, topic:5087"]
The ROS-I global community is going to be putting together the first World ROS-I Day, in the spirit of World MoveIt! day, but focusing on the repositories relevant to ROS-Industrial. We have 3-4 sites already signed up to host, as well as participating in virtual collaboration rooms, with continued participation from Asia, handing off to the EU, then finally to the Americas.
[/quote]

Update!

For those in the South Central Texas region, the Southwest Research Institute ROS-I Development team will be hosting an in-person World ROS-I Event from 8AM till 5PM at LiftOff located at 2014 S. Hackberry St, San Antonio, Texas 78210. Come and interact with local/regional developers, and work issues to improve the ROS-I repositories and continue to foster collaboration around industrial use-cases. We will have refreshments, lunch, and some souvenirs at the event.

Thanks!

Matt R.
ROS-I Americas Program Manager

---