[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS for HRI: on-going project + quick survey

Séverin Lemaignan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 17:59:59 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are currently working on a proposal for a set of conventions and interfaces that would make it easier in the future to share and integrate HRI-related software, using the ROS ecosystem.

To make sure we cover everyone's needs and use-cases, we would deeply appreciate if you could take 5 min and fill in this short survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/lyVjp40tFPyxd71I2

At the end of the survey, you'll be given the opportunity to leave you email address if you wish to get further involved with the design of this 'ROS for HRI' set of standards.

We hope to publish a white paper later this year with the proposal. We will make sure to share it on discourse.ros.org as well.

Feel free to ask further questions if you have any!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-for-hri-on-going-project-quick-survey/5287/1) or reply to this email to respond.