[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Multiple R&D positions at Wyca - Toulouse

Wyca Robotics ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 17:59:20 UTC 2018

About us

=======

Wyca Robotics is a young startup located in the wonderful city of Toulouse. We develop autonomous mobile robot to welcome, serve and guide clients, patients and visitors in real environment. Keylo is our main product, a modular service robot which has been implemented in several stores and hospital of Europe (including France, Spain, Switzerland and Germany) and USA. Our main focus is on autonomous-navigation and intuitive API to integrate our robot in the client system.

We have new exciting projects in the retail, security, healthcare, transportation, and inventory sector. We are looking for talented women and men passionated about robotics to helping us developing effective solutions to our customers needs.

Your job at Wyca

==============

As member of the team you will be involved in the research and development activities related with our robotics platform. This include:

-  writing efficient algorithms;

-  deploy the robot on the customer site;

-  perform tests and maintenance of our robots remotely;

-  collaborate in the writing of research reports, scientific publications, and project proposal.

Your skills

========

-   Good rated university degree (Master or Diplom-Ingenieur) in the field of electrical/mecanical/control engineering or information technology or computer science. Exceptional curriculum from different field might be considered

-   Very good programming skills in C++/Python

-   Proven knowledge and extensive experience in at least one of the following areas: vision/LIDAR-based autonomous navigation, multi-modal sensor fusion, mobile robotics, person tracking/following

-   Extensive experience in ROS

-   Mastery of Linux

-   Good knowledge of cooperative software development with GIT

-   Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English

-   Passionated about robotics

Bonus points

==========

 PhD in robotics;

 Proficiency in OpenCV and PCL

 Good understanding of GPUs, OpenCL and CUDA.

 Knowledge of the principles of path planning and obstacle avoidance

 French speaker

If you feel that you might fit with this description apply now!

Please send over your resume and cover letter (in English) at guillaume.doisy at wyca.fr .

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/multiple-r-d-positions-at-wyca-toulouse/5285/1) or reply to this email to respond.