[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Answers needs your help

Anfederman ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:25:48 UTC 2018

OK, I took another look at this. If I ask ROS-Answers to display 'unanswered' questions it says 12975 over 40877 are 'unanswered.'  However looking at them it seems 90% have at least one answer or some comments.  So I wonder how many of the questions really are unanswered?

So my question is what is the problem we are trying to solve?  Is it to make sure every question gets a personal response?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-answers-needs-your-help/5147/25) or reply to this email to respond.