[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] World ROS-I Day - July 11

Matt Robinson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:55:57 UTC 2018

We would like to both welcome and thank Open Robotics for agreeing to host those in the Mountain View area looking to contribute to World ROS-I Day in a "face to face" fashion. We have added their location over at https://rosindustrial.org/events/2018/7/10/world-ros-i-day, you can reply here, or tweet at Open Robotics for specifics as to when their doors are open! Thanks again @tfoote and the Open Robotics team for their continued support of ROS-I and open-source robotics for Industry!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/world-ros-i-day-july-11/5087/9) or reply to this email to respond.