[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Learn (OpenCV in ROS) for Beginners in my Udemy Course

Anis Koubaa ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:51:39 UTC 2018

Hi Collen

Thanks for the note.
Yes, my course provide a comprehensive introduction to important concepts of ROS, all what is needed to know to be able to go further in ROS. So, definitely, if you are exploring ROS, you will find this course useful. I am actively working on adding more content every day to my course so as to address any concern for new ROS users (as I know there are many in the beginning of learning ROS).

Also, If you need technical support in your area of interest, then we can talk.

Thanks
Anis

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/learn-opencv-in-ros-for-beginners-in-my-udemy-course/5404/3) or reply to this email to respond.