[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Api dx100 motoman

Andreas Köpf ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:52:52 UTC 2018

@Sinai_Aranda We have ROS support for executing Yaskawa INFORM-Jobs, reading&writing IOs & Variables for DX100 in our Motoman-Fork which ships with the [Rosvita](https://xamla.com/en/) beta. It comes also with simulation of all the Motoman ROS services for testing of programms without a real robot. We have tested so far on a DX100 and a FS100 with SDA10 robots.

You can see the functionality in our [Motoman plugin video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waSYmm5U6fA). The software is in beta, for more details see our [web site](https://xamla.com/en/) or our other [videos](https://www.youtube.com/xamla). Which robot are you using?

(I will post more details about Rosvita in 8-12 weeks with an official announcement.)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/api-dx100-motoman/5402/6) or reply to this email to respond.