[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2018-07-24

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:20:20 UTC 2018

Indigo Maintainers,

We have 168 packages ready to sync. The recent rebuilds have only completed for the x86_64 platforms but I expect other platforms to to have similar results.

I've identified one regression:
 * http://build.ros.org/view/Ibin_uT64/job/Ibin_uT64__eus_assimp__ubuntu_trusty_amd64__binary @k-okada I've seen a few releases that fixed other regressions. This one seems to still be an issue. If you have time to resolve this before the sync this would be great.

If there are any other undocumented regressions please reply here. Otherwise I will plan to let this soak for testing and make the sync on Thursday.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2018-07-24/5470/1) or reply to this email to respond.