[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] Learning Robotics using Python, 2nd Edition | Review the book in Amazon | FREE Access to book

Gonzalo Casas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:04:14 UTC 2018

I would love to take a look at it, we're developing [some](http://roslibpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/) [libraries](http://www.robarch2018.org/introduction-robotic-fabrication-package-compas-framework/) to use ROS from Python (both CPython and IronPython from within CAD tools like Rhinoceros 3D) and we're very interested in using it as a teaching tool.

My email is casas at arch.ethz.ch

Cheers

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/learning-robotics-using-python-2nd-edition-review-the-book-in-amazon-free-access-to-book/5474/15) or reply to this email to respond.