[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Promote ROS2 on GitHub via "awesome" list

fkromer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:21:34 UTC 2018

I thought about editing to "merge in progress". Anyway you are right. I added the wrong reference. The [repo maintainer requested for reviewers](https://github.com/sindresorhus/awesome/issues/1363) to get projects (including awesome-ros2).

> "This requirement also applies to existing submissions, so if you like to see your submission merged, review at least 2 other pull requests and I'll prioritize getting your submission merged."

Probably someone could help out in reviewing "in behalf of awesome-ros2 contributors" or something like that to get the list added :)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/promote-ros2-on-github-via-awesome-list/3551/8) or reply to this email to respond.