[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] What do "civilians" think that AI means when they say they are "against" it?

Pito Salas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 04:05:10 UTC 2018

Even though AI is always in the news I believe that among "civilians" there's no real understanding of what it means, and hence when they say they are "for" or "against" AI, I don't know what that means.

I assume people on this board are more well informed, so as a control I thought I would pose the question here too. I don't want to provoke a long discussion or argument, I am just trying to take a read.

Would you take less than 30 seconds to answer this: https://goo.gl/forms/i6I7S37GeOZMijWj1

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/what-do-civilians-think-that-ai-means-when-they-say-they-are-against-it/4972/1) or reply to this email to respond.