[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Looking to pay someone to help out with ROS and rviz immediately!

robotdude ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:33:58 UTC 2018

Hi,

the biggest problem with the FANUC robot we could solve by our self.

Now we've a Problem with our RaspberryPi's:

On the Pi's we've a tiny ROS Service that don't want to run correctly.
I see the Service with "rosservice list" on the ROS Master computer. But every time we call the service we received an Error.

Does anyone have time to have a look over TeamViewer?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/looking-to-pay-someone-to-help-out-with-ros-and-rviz-immediately/4943/5) or reply to this email to respond.