[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas Training Event in Seattle, WA

Matt Robinson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:30:22 UTC 2018

Due to circumstances beyond our control we are having to reschedule this June training event from June 12-14, to JULY 17-19. We will still have the same agenda, with Advanced and Basic tracks and we will update the booking details with the University Inn. The event will also still be at the UW HUB, but we will have to confirm the room as we get closer to the date. The registration link on ros-i.org has been updated with all the latest information, along with the registration page.

Please consider these new dates, as we had spaces available. Please let us know if you have any questions. We apologize for any confusion and/or challenges this late change has caused.

Thanks,

Matt R.
SwRI
ROS-I Program Manager - Americas