[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Microsoft acquiring GitHub

Meriem Aarizou ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:59:51 UTC 2018

@lisuwang not just changing policy, but in my opinion, ruin the hole technology. After buying Skype, Microsoft stopped releasing the Linux version of Skype. As a Linux user I could not connect to Skype unless I use the web version which slows down my laptop performances. Consequently, I had to give up on using Skype. Microsoft sabotaged Skype and I will not be surprised if they will do the same for GitHub

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/microsoft-acquiring-github/5016/7) or reply to this email to respond.