[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon18: presentation slot length?

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:50:38 UTC 2018

This is probably a simple oversight, but the ROSCon18 site seems to be inconsistent regarding the length of the slots for presentations.

In the overview it states:

> The bulk of the program will be 30-40 minute presentations (some may be longer or shorter).

Then under the *Call for proposals*, we have:

> Recommended duration: Short (~10 minutes), Medium (~20 minutes) or Long (~30 minutes).

I'm guessing the 40 minute slots are not going to be used this edition of ROSCon?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon18-presentation-slot-length/5055/1) or reply to this email to respond.