[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Preparing for Melodic Sync 2018-06-08

Chris ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:29:36 UTC 2018

Melodic Maintainers,
     Melodic currently has [no regressions](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_melodic_default.html?q=REGRESSION), and [~174 packages](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_melodic_default.html?q=REGRESSION) ready to sync.  As such, I plan to hold new releases for Melodic starting on Monday, June 11, with a sync on Tuesday, June 12.  Please reply here if there are any outstanding issues I should know about before performing the sync.

Thanks!
Your Friendly Melodic maintainer

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-melodic-sync-2018-06-08/5056/1) or reply to this email to respond.