[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 on microcontrollers with RIOT

Loïc Dauphin ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:42:51 UTC 2018

Thanks !

Yes, I was expecting the Arduino port would receive keen interest. It is still low in my priority list, but I will try to sustain it regularly. Having a fully functional port seems quite far away, but a least compiling the stack with a [fake ROS MiddleWare](https://github.com/astralien3000/rmw_fake/blob/master/rmw_fake/src/functions.cpp) may be possible soon. I will keep you in touch !

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-on-microcontrollers-with-riot/1293/23) or reply to this email to respond.