[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Call for participation: financial support for ROS(-I) projects available (ROSIN)

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:17:16 UTC 2018

Have a good idea for a ROS/ROS-Industrial related project? Want to work on ROS(-I) software components, documentation, standardisation or a related topic?

The EU H2020 [ROSIN project](http://rosin-project.eu) has the goal to advance open-source robot software for industry and the robotics community as a whole. One of the main activities of the project is a grant program with a total amount of **3+ Million EUR** for Focused Technical Projects (FTPs) on ROS software development.

If you or your company are located within the European Union, then submit an FTP proposal and apply for a ROSIN grant by following the steps outlined in the [applicants guide](http://rosin-project.eu/ftps#process).

FTP proposals may be submitted all year long but are evaluated every three months.

The next cut-off date is: **June 15, 2018** (end of this week).

To submit your FTP, please visit [rosin-project.eu/ftps](http://rosin-project.eu/ftps).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/call-for-participation-financial-support-for-ros-i-projects-available-rosin/5091/1) or reply to this email to respond.