[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Local roscon benefit

gerkey ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:53:30 UTC 2018

[quote="gbiggs, post:11, topic:5064"]
Both. It would be denigrating to Japanese users of ROS to assume that they are solely there to consume information, and have nothing to contribute themselves.
[/quote]

+1

I'm excited to see the contributions from our community members in Japan.

Perhaps we'll eventually have ubiquitous high-quality translation of all audio and text from and to any language. Until that happens, I'll happily muddle through with free access to the presentation content (ROSCon JP videos and slides will be archived at https://roscon.ros.org), and more importantly, the underlying code, which we can all read and understand.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/local-roscon-benefit/5064/12) or reply to this email to respond.