[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS 2 Collaboration Bulletin Board

HaoChih Lin ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:44:28 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I have successfully ported and tested following packages into ROS 2 version (ardent):
1. slam_karto: (it actually merges with open_karto pkg)
    [https://github.com/Adlink-ROS/slam_karto_ros2](http://)

2. sparse_bundle_adjustment: (needed for slam_karto)
    [https://github.com/Adlink-ROS/sparse_bundle_adjustment_ros2](http://)

3. ydlidar: (a low cost 2D lidar provided by EAI)
    [https://github.com/Adlink-ROS/ydlidar_ros2](http://)

For someone who wants to test these pkgs on turtlebot 2, I also provide a simple ros2 launch file:
[https://github.com/Adlink-ROS/adlink_ros2_turtlebot](http://)

About slam_karto ros2 pkg, I am working on removing it's Boost dependencies.

Please let me know if you find any problems, thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-collaboration-bulletin-board/2239/27) or reply to this email to respond.