[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 22:54:55 UTC 2018

# Get your ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirt or Hoodie!

Ordering will be open until June 9th. Order now!

* [US Fulfillment Center](https://teespring.com/ros-bouncy-bolson)
* [EU Fulfillment Center](https://teespring.com/ros-bouncy-bolson-eu)

With each release of ROS we have a tradition of having a logo and making t-shirts. ROS Bouncy Bolson is coming out soon! To let you show your ROS colors and support this tradition, we have setup a Teespring Campaign in both the US and the EU. Note that both these campaigns can ship worldwide.

![bouncy_shirt_mockup|419x500](upload://fe3va3qzuAZTWsIMyR7WvgRUCTt.jpg)

Since this is the first public announcement, here's the full graphic for Bouncy Bolson.

![bouncy_150|280x500](upload://hABU4s3qOmU3h4YZX32CeBEOUil.png)

Thanks to everyone who's been helping prepare the Bouncy release. We're looking forward to the release this month. The shirts are expected to arrive in July.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/1) or reply to this email to respond.