[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:55:42 UTC 2018

[quote="bradleypowers, post:5, topic:5139, full:true"]
Would it be possible to provide shirt options for those of us that are tall? Specifically, in tall sizes. Nobody wants to see my tummy.
[/quote]

Unfortunately I don't think that there are any additional sizing options I can turn on through the interface. We did add a kids style (Bouncy seems apt for them ;-) ) but I don't find a tall style we can add.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/6) or reply to this email to respond.