[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 19:18:20 UTC 2018

[quote="defied, post:13, topic:5139"]

As much as Id like the shirt, TeeSpring punishes you for being big.

Im a 2XL by build, muscle and fat.

It does not take $10 more in work or material to make a larger shirt.

$3 or $5 more, Id be okay with that. $10. Silly.

[/quote]

I only see a $2 difference for the 2XL shirt in the US:

![image|639x263](upload://mh4XtWzuauN71bAFXUC6nBb2OOR.png)

Hoodies too:

![image|626x152](upload://37B0YCqjTaTukLDSb2ewdz0iN88.png)

And no upcharge in the EU:

![image|639x263](upload://9ijIN8mb4FOTJnI7PX0q4hZUjCJ.png)

Please ping me directly if you're seeing different prices and I can iterate with Teespring.

[quote="peci1, post:14, topic:5139"]

And what about releasing a DIY version of the stickers? I think many copy shops around can print to the sticker sheets, and cutting the stickers can even be done manually :slight_smile:

[/quote]

If you'd like to make your own that's fine too. We have a repository with most of the artwork available here for non-commercial use:

https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/artwork/tree/master/distributions

We generally want to make sure to be producing high quality stickers that will be crisply printed, stand up well on surfaces in daily use, and not fade over time. A lot of the vendors we've tried so far have not been able to deliver those requirements so we've held back from distributing them.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/15) or reply to this email to respond.