[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018 Talk Idea Brainstorm

Denis Štogl ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:03:59 UTC 2018

I would like to here more about ROS-Control concept in detail. Especially the basic concepts of it and how for example create standard control system from _Sensor, Controller and Actor_.

Currently are _Sensors and Actors_ always part of the RobotHW which is in some cases very cumbersome to use. This is just a point I thought about a lot lately and did get to any sensible solution.

P.S. I am even eagar to research it myself until the presentation, but as of today my knowledge does not go deep enough.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018-talk-idea-brainstorm/5076/13) or reply to this email to respond.