[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Welcome ROS-Industrial to Discourse

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:38:44 UTC 2018

This is to announce the completion of the setup of the ROS-Industrial category on discourse.ros.org

Please now use this category https://discourse.ros.org/c/ros-industrial on discourse to continue discussions.

For everyone who has been subscribed to swri-ros-pkg-dev we have changed the permissions there to disable posting. Posts to this category will be reposted there to enable continuity and keep the old mailing list as a searchable archive. In general we recommend creating an account here and setting in your preferences to "watch" this category at which point you can unsubscribe from swri-ros-pkg-dev.

For more background the original announcements were [here](https://rosindustrial.org/news/2018/2/14/ros-industrial-migration-to-discourse) and [here](https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/swri-ros-pkg-dev/3CIklNqXXz4).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/welcome-ros-industrial-to-discourse/4084/1) or reply to this email to respond.