[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Using ROS on Nao

Mikael Arguedas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:18:43 UTC 2018

Hi @mjog,

Thanks for your question.
However ROS Discourse is for news and general interest discussions. ROS Answers
http://answers.ros.org/ provides a forum which can be filtered by tags to
make sure the relevant people can find and/or answer the question, and not
overload everyone with hundreds of posts. So we recommend users to ask their questions there following our support guidelines:
http://wiki.ros.org/Support.