[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] Building ROS on Mac in CI

Nick Medveditskov ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 06:19:17 UTC 2018

I started with Travis, picked up `rosdep`, and added the building and testing on Mac.  [The link to the CI page](https://travis-ci.org/Nickolaim/rosdep). Then I opened [https://travis-ci.org/ros/rosdep](https://travis-ci.org/ros/rosdep) to discover that the last build in Travis happened 5 years ago.  That's many changes ago.

Is Travis an option? Having VMs for free for OS projects sounds like a good deal to me.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/building-ros-on-mac-in-ci/4071/10) or reply to this email to respond.